< Go back to Minutes menu
FGVW Annual General Meeting
27th March 2018
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is given that the first Annual General Meeting of the members of Friends of Gledhow Valley Woods (FGVW) will be held on Tuesday 27 March 2018 at Gledhow Sports and Social Club, Gledhow Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 1NQ at 7.30pm - for the following purposes:
- To receive the Annual Statement of Accounts for the period 11 October 2016 - 30 November 2017
- To receive the Trustees' Annual Report
- To appoint MARTIN CALVERT as Chair of FGVW [see explanatory note 1]
- To appoint PAUL ELLIS as Treasurer of FGVW [see explanatory note 2]
- To elect the following as Trustees of the CIO [see explanatory note 3]:
i. ADRIAN COLTMAN
ii. STEVE JONES-BLACKETT
iii. NAOMI WATTS-KITTO
iv. KAY MCDOWELL
- To transact any other business permitted by the Constitution of the CIO.
By Order of the Trustees
4 March 2018
- Under Rule 13(2), MARTIN CALVERT retires as Chair and seeks re-appointment.
- Under Rule 13(2), PAUL ELLIS retires as Treasurer and seeks re-appointment.
- Under Rule 13(1), this being the first annual general meeting of the members of the CIO, all the elected charity trustees must retire from office and are subject to re-election.
- All volunteer and full members can attend the AGM, but only voting members of FGVW can vote on the resolutions.
Documents relating to the FGVW AGM can be downloaded below: